Today, the medical facility is very advance and continuously there is aupgradation in medical field. Nowadays, we have various option for infertility men/women and a lot of treatment to cope up the infertility related issue and complication. Egg freezing has changed the scenario by supporting women to experience the journey towards motherhood when their chances were less for an equivalent.
The power to have children when the timing is right, not when their biological clock dictates,today egg freezing provides this great chance of having a healthy baby, when the time is right for you. This is the reason thousands of women have decided to freeze their eggs.
Egg freezing, a technique in which the fertility specialist removes eggs from the ovaries and then freezes them, has revolutionized how and when women can have children. The technology that allows women to preserve their fertility has changed the course of reproductive health and leaves women feeling more empowered and less anxious.
If you’re not ready to have children yet, but you know you want them someday, egg freezing can help you control your fertility until you finish your education, meet the right partner, take your career to the next level, or build your nest egg. In short, egg freezing has revolutionized the way women approach family planning.
If you are also planning to freeze your eggs, due to any reason, then you must get in touch with the fertility experts at First Step IVF for Egg Freezing in Delhi. They have the best team of fertility specialists and are also equipped with the latest tools and technologies required in the procedure.
Before going for the egg freezing treatment there are some important facts that are necessary to be kept in your mind. Check out those facts here:
In what condition, the egg freezing treatmentcan be successful.
- Cancer patient:Cancer, among other diseases, can bring suffering to patients (and families) and egg freezing can help lessen some of their present and future suffering.
- Career and educational plans:Women who wish to pursue advanced education or demanding careers may adopt this treatment (freeze their eggs for the use in future) when they are young to ensure access to their own healthy eggs later on.
- Personal Situation:Women who want to have a child with their own partner but have not yet found one may freeze their eggs for the future use. Women in the same-sex relation, might also wish to have a baby in the future, egg freezing is the best option available for them.
- IVF treatment: In case a lady is undergoing IVF treatment and her partner is unable to supply the semen sample on the day of egg retrieval.
Benefits of Egg freezing treatment
- Egg freezing pause your biological cycle:Every woman is born with about three million eggs in her ovaries. Every day of her life, some of those eggs go a certain point of maturity, stop growing, and dead off. By the time a woman reaches puberty, she has closer to 300,000 eggs, and those number continue to decline with age. One of the most common feelings we hear from our women is that it has provided them with the freedom to date without the pressure of the biological clock. Egg freezing is one of the best treatments to protect your ability to have biological baby later in life.
- It helps in preservingthe quality of the egg:Thanks to egg freezing, you can now stop worrying about the quality of your eggs which start diminishing after you reach your thirties. Lower quality eggs have higher risks of miscarriages and chromosomal abnormalities. If you want to focus on your career or other things then in that case freezing eggs will help you preserve the quality of your eggs and will also help you in increasing your chances of getting pregnant after postponing motherhood.
- Egg freezing puts in your future goals in control:Egg freezing allows you to focus on your life goals in your early adult years without feeling the constant worry of a ticking biological clock. It can take away your anxiety about your future fertility and leave you feeling empowered. But preserving your eggs isn’t just about securing your future fertility — it’s also about taking the pressure off your shoulders for a while, so you don’t have to rush into a relationship or take on more than you’re ready for, just because you’re getting older.
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of egg freezing, call and fix an appointment with the fertility experts at First Step IVF today. We’re always there to help you with the advanced fertility options available at our clinic, which is the best clinic for IVF in Delhi. Visit today!